Cross Country – TRC Members Only
Cross country course is temporarily closed due to saturated ground conditions
Cross Country Schooling & Lessons
Members Only Booking
- Booking is for one horse and one rider only.
- All lessons must be booked in.
- Adult members must be accompanied by another adult on the TRC grounds while using the xc course.
- Minors must be accompanied by an insured instructor or 3 star or higher event rider at all times. Certifications/records to be supplied to TRC prior to riding.
- An incident report form must be completed for all accidents or falls (located in the container).
- Current standard body protectors and skull caps to be worn at all times.
*NOTE – CURRENT WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED BEFORE USING XC COURSE, NO EXCEPTIONS – Download Here
There may be other riders using the course during your booked time. Please contact the TRC phone if you wish to exclusively book the cross country course. This will be at an additional cost. In the event of an accident first aid kit and emergency medical contact numbers are located in the container. All riders are expected to be courteous to each other.
How to Book
Step 1: Select Date To Book
Select your preferred date on the calendar. On narrower screens you can scroll right to view and select days within the month.
Note: Bookings can be made no more than 7 days in advance. Unavailable days / time slots will not be available to select.
Step 2: Select Timeslot
Select your required time slot. If you are booking the cross country for a lesson please input your instructors name in the space provided. Click Add to Basket to book.
Step 3: Review Selections
Click on the shopping trolley icon at the top of the page to review your selected times. Note: you can still make changes by deleting items or by adding more time slots in Step 1 and 2.
Step 4: Enter Coupon Codes
Enter your coupon code if applicable in the space provided and click Apply Coupon. This will update your basket with any relevant discount.
Step 5: Checkout To Confirm Your Booking
Select Proceed to Checkout and enter your contact details. Choose your payment method and complete your booking. If you have selected Pay on Arrival please ensure you leave your payment clearly marked in the postbox when you arrive at the TRC grounds.
If you have not already sent in your current year waiver please ensure it is signed and returned to the TRC email before using the cross country course.